Sunday, February 23, 2014

Memory Maze & a New baby

"New baby princess"


A cute little new baby girl card. I used a shimmery paper to make both the card and envelope.
MM Babies pram has been painted with gesso then light pink embossing powder added to the main part and glitter embossing powder added to the rest so it all glitters and shines.


I tinted some texture paste pink and used the MM hearts stencil.


I added some glitter embossing powder to the hearts to act like a little reflection.


MM flowers, I also added glitter embossing powder to the tips of the flowers.


Memory Maze products used

Vintage pram 1
Heart to Heart stencil
Cosmos daisy pink flower
Carnation white flower

Sweethearts pink flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.