Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Memory Maze DT



January at Memory Maze if celebration month and although my page is not really a celebration of sorts, it is for me as its a celebration of noooooo flowers. That's right it has been a long time since I last created something without flowers.



Memory Maze chicken wire, cogs have been treated with gesso and rusting powder and a sweet little bird has been inked with mix'd media ink.


More chicken wire left raw.





Sign post was treated with gesso then texture paste, I then stamped a woodgrain stamp into the wet texture paste, once dry I used a mix'd media ink to colour it.


Jailed frame has been gesso'd then embossed only on some of it.

Memory Maze products used

Jailed
Sign Post


Chicken wire small


Wheelbarrow


Cogs


2 comments:

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.