Monday, December 2, 2013

A Touch a Christmas with Megs Garden


Can you believe how fast this year has flown by with Christmas almost upon us yet again, I'm always running behind around Christmas time so thought I would get started on my Christmas goodies.

"Merry Christmas Card"





Instructions

I cut the wreath out of the A Berry Merry Christmas paper and attached some foam tap to the back of it.

I then used the rest of paper to cover my card and cut a few random leaves etc out off.

Using some gold metallic paint I dipped my finger in it and ran it around the outside edge of the card, and also painted the chipboard word and the tips of the flowers.

While the paint was still wet I sprinkled glass glitter over the chipboard word and flowers.

Attach the wreath and then decorate around it with the flowers and cut out leaves.


Megs Garden Products Used

A Berry Merry Christmas P6324

Gold German Glass Glitter


Other products

Green Tara flowers
Kaiser paint
Memory Maze chipboard word





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.