Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fabscraps DT Share

When I first saw my DT pack I was scared, it was full of wonder boyish papers and embellishment. Now having one boy who is 19 and hasn't let you take a photo of him for years had me worried I wouldn't be able to create something with these pages.

But after a trip to QLD and a few theme parks I had the perfect photos for these stunning papers.

"Wild at Heart"


I titled this page Wild at heart because miss Ella is a huge dare devil saying she would go on everything and I give her credit for trying but oh my she was scared lol.





Instructions

I used 2 pieces of Skating wild 2 - C59 004
One I cut the middle out of and the other I cut a border of 2 sides, then layered them together, using the cut of strips I tore 2 long triangle shapes for the top and bottom of the page, all the edges were then inked.

I added some washy tape, and flicks of black paint to the background.

Both the chipboard Skater boy DC59 002 and chipboard words DC59 008 were painted in black and sprinkled with red glitter before the paint dried.

I added some tags and flowers from my stash to finish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.