Friday, July 5, 2013

The Color Room #154 GDT

My first official post as a member of the Color Room GDT

My take on #154


"Memories Together"


This photo was taken so long ago, Mister Glen is now 19 and Shyanne is 12, it was a rare random photo that I just love.

I wanted to keep the colours separate on this layout so I used the photo as my guide and made the top half all blue and the bottom brown, even adding some sand filled texture paste .


The extra's this palette were circles, I used a Kaiser stamp to create the dark circles and a mask to create some smaller texture paste circles through out the page.


Another extra was add white, so I have lightly painted everything in white gesso.


Lastly use a frame & a marine theme, Frame from Memory Maze chipboard.

Products Used

Bella & Prima papers
Memory Maze frame and words
Green Tara flowers & ribbon
Lindys stamp gang sprays
Crafters workshop template
Finishing touches swirls
Cheesecloth
Texture paste with sand & gesso
Distress ink  pads


1 comment:

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.