Page created using Fabscraps Milkshake Collection
- Using C58 002 as your background turn the page upside down so the lady is standing on her head at the left bottom of the page, Make a small tear and roll the edges on the top right and bottom right we will add backing to these later with scraps. Ink the edge in black. add some paint drips to the back ground let dry.
- Mat your photo in C58 003 and distress the edges and ink in black
- Cut the ladies from paper C58 002 and keep the strips of black check from around the ladies, also cut the small flowers out these will be used around the ripped areas on your background paper.
- Cut a 4" strip from paper C58 002 and then cut it into 4" squares, distress the edges and roll one of the corners on each piece, ink edges in black.
- Cut the bottom of the die cut window MC58 004 ink the edges in black.
- Once background is dry place photo on page tuck 4" squares around it, add 2 half cut paper doilies under edge of photo and die cut window at back to right, add some flowers to cover the upside down lady on the background paper, add the cut out ladies. Use some of the black check scraps to add a background to the ripped area on the edges and the rest was tucked in here and there.
- add chipboard word Afternoon tea that has been lightly inked in pink leaving most of the word in its raw state, I've painted the teapot in the same paint I've used for the background drips and re-drawn on the lines in black, then added clear crackle paint just to the teapot, a hint of black ink on the edges to make it pop.