Friday, February 1, 2013

This has to be my new all time fav layout.


I just love this photo of my youngest it really shows her personality, and this canvas paper I was part of my prize pack from The Color Room was perfect made by Julia Cotrim.


Scrapmatts Precious title has been inked in white then embossed with white


Beautiful lace from Green Tara has been slightly inked


A beautiful cluster of Green Tara new flowers all with a little white paint added to the tips then the paint has been inked slightly in a grey/blue.

Scrapmatts swirl inked in white tucked into the top

A little bird cage charm available in my store.


Another beautiful cluster of Green Tara blooms with a small clock charm also available in my store


Another Scrapmatts swirl 


I have been playing with resin lately, this dragonfly is one of my creations that will be available in my store very soon.


A sweet little handmade bird, available soon in store also.

Products Used

All flowers and lace are from Green Tara, black cardstock, papers from Julia Cotrim, Ranger gesso, Mix'd Media Inx and embossing powder, Scrapmatts chipboard, Crafters workshop temp, Texture paste, resin, misc charms and tissue tape.







1 comment:

  1. Love the colors you picked for the photo and all the pretty details - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.