Sunday, December 30, 2012

I thought I would re-share my fav projects for 2012
 
 
I was very excited over this page as was my 5yr old lol, I had made the spider web from scratch using Green Tara String. Posted back in Feb.
 
 
 This page was my fav for March as I just love this cheeky photo of 6mth old Imogen
 
 
This one tops the list for June as it was the first artsie type thing I created
 
 
My little welcome sign is the first thing I see when I come home
 
 
This layout made my list because its of me and it is rare to find a photo of me let alone get me to scrap it.
 
 
This one has to make this list as it was the first time I had won anything with my scrapping, the layout won The Color Room Palette #133
 
 
This one I just love how bright and colourful it is full of Green Tara goodies, how can u not just smile at that face.
 
 
My 2nd attempt at a reverse canvas I just love it so full of cheer.
 
 
 
This is my very first grandchild and very first layout of him, but I do love these papers and how it all turned out.
 
 
And lucky last
 
Well I couldn't decide between 2, these are amongst the last few pages I have done and I just love them both the first one is just a random photo taken during a family photo shoot and it was my fav photo out from the whole day, and the second layout I just love the details and the fact I cut the photos out so I'm posting both of them.
 
 
 
Thankyou to everyone for your support throughout 2012 and for the inspiration many of you have given me.
 
I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and an even better new year.
xxx
 


2 comments:

  1. Linda, each of these creations is awesome!!! You have a beautiful and colorful style :) Happy New Year, to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, just wanted to let you know you won the Dymo labeller giveaway, on my blog. Can you email me with your address details and I will pop it in the mail. CONGRATS and Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.