Monday, December 10, 2012

A few years ago a friend did a beautiful photo shoot of our kids unfortunately we have lost touch but I still remember her often.
This photo was a random photo taken in between poses while we gave the kids a break, who would have thought it would become one of my fav photos from that day.

"Sweet Memories Together"


I managed to stay away from the glimmer mist again, paint is becoming my new best friend. I have used a combination of white and sage on the layout painting the background edge along with the photo to cover up the background that I didn't like, I have also added a little paint to the paper strips and flowers. 


Pearls from Flourish with a bling this is the first time I have used one of their products.


Beautiful Green Tara Blossoms in Tulle and one of my fav gardenias.


Prima papers were cut into random messy strips then sewn to the page, the edges were then distressed. Prima metal bird cage also painted. And another beautiful big Green Tara bloom.


Lots of fussy paper cutting on this page including the strips of paper, flowers, leaves & butterflies.


Products used

Prima Marketing madeline collection papers, Prima metal trinket birdcage, prima flower vine, prima pebble sticker, flourish with a bling pearls, K&Co word stickers & tags,

Green Tara Products used

Suede Cord 25m OliveCODE: RB761Ol
Tutu 5cm Organza and Pearl Flowers Cerise 12 pcs CODE: XF9227Cer
3 Layer Gardenia TurquoiseCODE: FDV054Tu
Damask 8cm Fabric and Organza Flower Aqua 12 pcsCODE: XF9225Aq
1.5cm Roses IvoryCODE: FDR003Iv
CODE: FDR003Br
1.5cm Roses TurquoiseCODE: FDR003Tu



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.